Do you currently need help with capital and limited financing options? Here are some everyday struggles you may be experiencing:
- Delayed project timelines due to a need for more access to the necessary capital.
- Stalled business growth prevents you from taking advantage of new opportunities and expanding your business.
- A strain on your personal and business finances can be overwhelming and negatively impact your ability to succeed.
- Difficulty attracting investors to your projects, leaving you without the necessary funding to move forward.
If you’re facing any of these challenges, don’t worry – you’re not alone.
Welcome to Access Capital, where we provide an innovative solution to help clients access capital that traditional banks and brokers cannot offer.
Our program involves purchasing courtesy deposits (CDs) from local FDIC-insured banks in exchange for funding our clients’ projects.
Here are the program details:
- Our program allows us to fund projects globally by purchasing courtesy deposits from international banks with a corresponding FDIC-insured bank in North America.
- Clients can access their funds within 72 hours of our capital being deposited into their bank account, subject to certain conditions.
- Clients can easily access up to two hundred million dollars ($200 million).
- The bank cannot hold our courtesy deposits (CDs) as collateral, and the client must receive the requested amount of capital.
- We need the international bank to have a corresponding bank in North America that is FDIC insured to participate.
- Participating companies must seek access to capital between one million and two billion dollars ($1,000,000.00 – $200,000,000.00).
- If the client is in the US and has a sound project and cannot identify a bank willing to take our funds to provide a courtesy deposit and then use our funds to finance the project, we may be able to assist the client in finding a bank that will.
- Good credit history and experience in the area they require funding.
- A solid business plan.
- A financial institution that is ready, willing, and able to complete the transaction on condition that First Fusion or our financial partners purchase courtesy deposits from the institution.
- A financial institution that has agreed to fund the client the required amount of capital for their project and has agreed not to hold the courtesy deposits nor the cash that First Fusion is putting up at the financial institution as collateral.
- Unencumbered assets to the same value as the required loan amount for the bank to secure against.
Our Programs As Part of Your Strategy?
When a “Capital Partner” puts up capital at a financial institution as a deposit (not collateral), the financial institution’s liquidity increases, and often the term sheet the client gets is significantly better compared to not having a rich uncle putting up their capital.
- Participating customers must first schedule a consultation call.
- After the consultation call, the client will receive the initial paperwork:
- CIS / KYC (Customer information sheet / Know your client)
- Mutual NDA NCA Agreement
- Joint Venture Agreement
- Following the consultation call, the client is required to find a financial institution that has agreed to fund the client’s project on the assumption that First Fusion or its financial partner can purchase courtesy deposits from the bank. The lender must agree that our funds nor courtesy deposits are ever held as collateral.
- Once the lender has been identified, First Fusion will contact the bank to ensure our courtesy deposits are not held as collateral. Once everything checks out, First Fusion will provide the required paperwork for the client to sign (ensuring the client acknowledges that First Fusion’s capital is not held as collateral) and sign any of the required paperwork from the lending institution.
- The client is required to have our fees at their law firm, and once First Fusion deposits the required capital into the lender’s bank, First Fusion will provide proof that the funds have been sent and will require the law firm of the client to pay fees due to First Fusion.
Essential Documentation For Us to Get Started:
- CIS / KYC (Customer information sheet / Know your client).
- Mutual non-disclosure, non-circumvent agreement (NDA /NCA).
- A signed fee agreement for services rendered.
- A common sense and professionally written business plan.
- Lending Locator Services if AFG is required (and has agreed) to find a lender.
- Proof of funds for the 7% fee and Lender locator fee is required.
- 7% on the loan amount required
- $37,500 for lender locator services if the client is in the United States and requires us to find a lender (the bank).